Cleaning the apartment of a family member who has died is often challenging. It can also be rewarding. In this article of Becoming Minimalist, John Weiss discusses how getting rid of most of his father’s stuff helped him understand his father.
- Before You Rent Out Your Home, You Need to Know These Pros and Cons
- Remembering Winchester’s ‘Children’s Book Lady’
- Cleaning, Landscaping, and More: Tips and Resources for Preparing Your Home to Sell
- Add Winter Maintenance to Your To-Do List
- Ducks In A Row Organizers owner Anne Lucas contributes to Redfin’s article on Home Organization